Thursday 19 April 2012

I've spent about half an hour trying to find out how to post a post. blog a post. post a blog. suspect that might be my exact problem. no way to make interneptitude look cool at 23. no way to introduce subject more at beginning of sentence. es.

point: sugar is from the devil. i think. refined sugar is. This is an attempt to chronicle all the reasons why i will not, do not, have sugar. Anymore.

It makes me slump. I considered going to the bathroom to faint/nap in the bath. How is that any different from a cocaine come-down?! Leaving my desk at work to crumble in the loo??

Jesus said no. He did. When i figure out how to make this private i will go into a prayerful write on this when i can figure out anonymity settings. accusations against Jesus. ect.

its always not worth it, sugar, five minutes after it.

i have no self control. i figure, if i am having a little of something that is no good for me, i might has well have a lot. masses. sickitude.

its linked to depression. with all the rainy weather, do i really want to have less control variables, or however you say that in statistalk?

Its an idolatrous comfort source for me.

It makes me have more fat cells. or fills them.

it makes me so hungry!

it messes with my emotions and hormones.

its doesn't even taste that good. scrap that actually.

what about pineapple? cheese? steak? burgers? apples in creamy yoghurt? strawberries and cream?

oh, that's sold me. strawberries and cream. for tea.


all i have to do is outlast the urge along with a cup of tea. all i have to last is the cup of tea.

you know what? i don't even like chocolate. truth.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment